Why study this course?
• If you want to follow a creative course specialising in Photography
• If you want to specialise in traditional and digital lens based media
• If you have a natural eye for the aesthetics and are passionate about the subject
• If you would like to prepare for courses in further and higher education
• Photo Journalism
• Multi-media Graphics
• Fashion Photography
You may study some/all of the following:
• You will be introduced to a variety of experiences exploring a range of photographic media, techniques and processes. You will be made aware of both traditional and new technologies.
• Candidates will explore relevant images, artefacts and resources relating to Photography and a wider range of art and design from both the past and recent times, including European and non-European examples.
The course comprises of two components:
• Personal Investigation
• Externally set Controlled assignment
The course will introduce you to:
• Landscape photography, working from the urban, rural and/or coastal environment
• Still life photography, working from objects or from the natural world
• Documentary photography, photo journalism • Experimental imagery
• Photographic installation
• Fashion photography
Mrs S Bogacki , Mrs C Keary or Miss L Thomas